For windows users, you simply:
Alternatively, you can install Cygwin which will install GPG for you, along with many other Linux utilities.
- Download and unzip a zip archive
- Copy 3 .exe files to a directory on your path (e.g. the Syetem32 directory in your Windows directory).
- Copy "gpg.exe", "gpgv.exe" and "gpgkeys_ldap.exe"
- Create a directory called C:\gnupg
- Open up a command prompt, and away you go!
For a Windows specific guide to GPG, see here.
- WinPT is a general GUI for GPG on Windows.