These key messages (which form part of the OpenSkills Marketing & Promotion effort) should be short, information-packed sentences and phrases which would either:
If these key messages then stick in everyone's head, it makes it easier to come up with something when someone asks you "so what is OpenSkills about?", allows everyone to sing from the same songbook, and gives anyone talking to the media something to remember when there's a microphone up their nose.
- Look good as a quote in the media;
- Stick in the head of anyone who reads it;
- or preferably both.
- Make the most of your skills - with OpenSkills
- OpenSkills - the global skills market
- Free to search. No commission charges. Always start your search for people at OpenSkills
- OpenSkills allows it's members to tell the world what they can do, and makes it easy for potential employers to find the skills they need.
- Friction-free marketplace for skilled individuals
- Most of us do a few things well. Make the most of what you do well.
- OpenSkills... because it Networks...
- List your Skills with a Global Organisation that Meets Locally.
- THINK GLOBAL ... MEET LOCAL .... OpenSkills.org
- Join the world's greatest OpenSkills network. Promote your skills and use OpenSkills network as market place for specific services and availability of truly professionals.
- Use the new Openskills free services on internet to find people with specific skills and experience or to promote your own skills. Therefore you don't share traditional resume documents but use Openskills sophisticated repository and HR-XML functionality.