Many of the issues with version 20041108 were caused by change-tracking information being included in the document. If you have any comments on this version, please add them below.
For the record "Annexure A" in Clause 7.1 a is the application form we design. We will include the most recent form from the Joining OpenSkills page
The supporting documents for 2004-09-22 v2 constitution still apply.
- General: OpenSkills is spelled "Openskills" throughout.
- Clause 18.1, 18.2 & 18.3: In the rules, members are elected directly to these positions. i.e. the board should not choose the Chairperson, the members should.
- Clause 24.1: This paragraph is not very clear.
- Clause 33.2: An internal references is broken
- There is no clause defining a special resolution. In the OpenSkills (NSW Association) rules this is defined in clause 32. Should we have special resolution defined in the constitution explicitly - rather than as merely a term?